Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Working on a Project


Okay to all you Taiwanese adoptive parents. If this is your child's foster mama from Taichung (see picture above) I am putting together a Shutterfly booklet, etc... to send for Taiwanese New Year! I think she would be very excited to see all her foster bambinos growing so big so if you want in on the action email me at Leifang22@yahoo.com. It might be cool to have for all the kiddos too to look back at other adoptive babes who probably slept in the same crib. This is something I've been meaning to do for awhile. Also I am totally up for suggestions so by all means leave comments! I am also up for creating a video to send so if you have video clips or DVDs you want me to edit (nothing fancy) then send them my way. So who's in? :)



6 comments:

J+Di Di said...

This sounds like a great project! Kobi's foster mama will appreciate it for sure!

jen said...

I emailed you a few pics. Thanks for doing this!

Tiffany and Gabriel said...

You are the best, Sherry! Thanks so much.

Lisa said...

Hi!

I attempted to leave a comment yesterday, so I hope this is not a duplicate! I'm so glad you joined our JOH yah** group and shared your blog link; your family is beautiful and Kobi is absolutely gorgeous!

We are leaving next week for our little man :) (Yay!!) and your thoughts are very inspirational to me!

Thank you and what a lovely keepsake you are making for Kobi's FM.

Regards,
Lisa C. JOH

Sarah k said...

You could get ahold of Tif Yee and talk to her. She has some contacts that may help you with this project.

Sarah k
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Wow-what a great idea! Kaiya had a different foster mom-but the same thing-she has fostered so many children that I know!
Did you send your pictures yet to her?
Kobi is adorable as well!!! :)
nicole