Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the best remote control ride goes to....

This thing right here. Why you may ask? Well I'll just tell you. It is a blow-up! You heard me right. A blow-up toy that will put no dings in your nice tables, no bruises on your legs and neatly deflates to store away safely in a bin taking up no space whatsoever unlike just about all those toys your kiddo has accumulated since birth! (Click here for where to buy) Grandma bought it for Christmas and I cant tear Kobi away from it!


2 comments:

Kelly Mc said...

ha ha ha I like the part where you can deflate it. Too many friggin toys in this house.

Just Us said...

I'm playing catch up again!! Oh my gosh this toy rocks. I gotta get one of these for Yu-Lin. He will absolutely LOVE this. Was so cute watching Kobi get a kick out of it..made me want to play with it too. I love the fact that it deflates since we all know how much stuff these boys have :)