Saturday, March 10, 2007

To Kobi


I made this video for Kobi. Its not our "Gotcha Day" video (as that is still in the works) but I thought I would share this with all of you. It is a 9 minute video with lots of pictures taken by me in Taiwan. (This is a very amature video) It was the first movie I attempted so please be kind:) I wanted to make Kobi a short video that showed only footage of Taiwan and its countryside. I can only imagine as he gets older he will wonder what Taiwan was like and so I made this for him. I wish that I had more then a week to travel around the beautiful island, to see more of "true" Taiwan but unfortunately I did not and so this video/ pictures were mainly taken in Taipei. Its quite long but I did add music so I hope you all enjoy:)

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

That's was great! That last bit made me tear up though :)
I can't believe in a few months I will get to see these places in person!