Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cute pictures from today









Today the family headed over to Baltimore with a mission. To have some much needed "Brady time" (aka a play date with one of Kobi's buddies) and scope out a girlfriends new addition. Yep... as if Brady was not one of the cutest little kiddo's you've ever seen now he's got an equally cute bro that we affectionately call baby Bennett. Baby Bennett was so calm and sweet and felt like air. He is a very healthy baby but after you carry a 33 pounder around an 8 pounder was nothing! LOL! Kobi would glance over as I helded him but seemed virtually unaffected. However I think that was all a front because as soon as we got in the car he screams from the backseat "Mama Hold You"! His English gets a little messed up at times but I think that was code for "that wasn't cool" :)
On another note Kobi is eating EVERYTHING! I can't keep up! For example just the other day I gave him oatmeal and a banana for breakfast (like I do every morning before school) and as soon as I dropped him off he ate again only this time it was 3 more bowls of cereal. The following day at grandma's house he ate 3 plates of dinner (pork chops, macaroni and cheese, green beans, ice cream) all of which he never ever eats then came home an hour later and ate half of a Digiorno pizza with daddy, grapes and crackers all before going to bed! Oh and the other night he ate half of a Gyro all by himself! He hates meat! Hey I'm just happy he's getting the protein. Tonight we went to a Chinese buffet because frankly if he's going to eat like that I can't be cooking every 5 minutes. Oh who am I kidding I don't cook but I would feel bad watching daddy run back and forth between the kitchen. Hehe! Must be a growth spurt? I put some pj's on him tonight which now look like capri's. I swear he's grown at least 2 inches in one week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Scary isn't it? Patrick is hitting the eat all the time phase too. Can't wait for the teen years.

Miranda is in the I'm going to snack all day but if you give me chicken I will put one piece n my mouth the entire dinner. No joke. 20 mins, and one piece of chicken and she still didn't swallow it!

Kelly Mc said...

awe I am jealous. Will have to add Riley to the mix..ya need a girl to break it up a little! :o)
Great pics.

Tish said...

mama hold you! very funny! you know, while i was looking at the photos i thought " i wonder if kobi has grown a lot recently...he looks tall!!"

Tish said...

BTW, how tall is he? At M's 2 yr check up he was 36 inches.

Just Us said...

Must be going through a growth spurt...hold on mamma...he is going to eat you out of house and home..good thing he goes to school and grandmas too : )..he he he..he can eat their food