Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yeah Mon



The award for goofiest child goes to ____.
Yep its bed time but my kiddo is running around with pants on his head and would you look at those skinny legs! No more pudgy thighs (sniff, sniff). We were also told today that Kobi will be moving out of his 2's class early (another sniff, sniff) since he is already potty trained and speaks like a little adult. Speaking of speaking like an adult a funny thing happened in the car today. Brief recap... one of my nieces just had a birthday & I (the bad auntie) have been driving around with her present in my trunk for awhile. Anyway this morning Kobi says where is the present? Present came out sounding like "pres-dent" and it was early so this took me some time to figure out. Finally I realized, oh you mean "PRESENT" and that's in the trunk. Next thing he said (and I kid you not) was, "Pres-dent Obama's in the trunk?!" I just had no idea that he
#1 knew who Obama even was
or
#2 even what a president was for that matter.
So with my astonishment said VERY GOOD and Kobi gave me this look of horror like there could actually be someone in my trunk. LOL! We cleared things up and I don't know what people are talking about... I love the "terrific two's"! :)

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Too funny...but seriously, the Secret Service will frown upon you for putting the Pres in your trunk!!

Oh, and honey, the two's are great...it is the Terrible Three's!!! I was so happy when Annslee turned four : )

Tish said...

that was really very hilarious!!!! he is so cute!

Just Us said...

I was cracking up reading this one. Can you believe it he is almost 3...where did the time go?