Monday, August 11, 2008

Before Bed

Look at that smile. Its so angelic, sweet, innocent...until he knows your taking a picture of him then you have this. (Photo below) That's OK. I smile with every face he makes... especially the silly ones:)The sky was beautiful tonight.After park time we headed over to our garden. Look at all those tomatoes Kobi grew! Now daddy go make some salsa... yum!I'm loving everyones recommendations for the bathroom so please keep them coming:) So far I have painted the ceiling, trim, drawers (black), purchased new mirror, ceiling light/fan and chrome knobs for the cabinet. Thanks to Janalee's advice for the "little boy aiming problems" I have held off on ordering the linen like wall paper. LOL! I never even thought of that:) And will hopefully have finished pictures up soon along with my new pant recommendations! For the meantime here's pics of an "all natural" Kobi... look no hair gel! LOL!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the tomato pic! Kobi always looks FAB, with our without the hair jel. :)

Just Us said...

The sky pic was so nice..and of course love the tomato shot too. Can I have some salsa?

Anonymous said...

I love his hair this way too. He is so handsome! Yummy looking tomatoes, did you make salsa? Hope your home projects are going well. Sounds like they are!

Hope all is well from your Michigan friend, Robyn. I had to get a new computer after our power outage and it is finally here!

Tish said...

oh, he is as precious as ever...and sure looks like he has grown a lot this summer. can't wait to see your bathroom photos!

R... said...

There are few things finer than fresh tomatoes off the vine - mmmmmm!!!! Kobi always has the coolest shirts! I saw a boy yesterday wearing the Miso one and call me biased, but all I could think was that Kobi looked cuter wearing his. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sherry,

Please email me I need to ask you a question and I keep loosing your email! I can also send you a picture of Lillie. She is almost 9 months now.

Holly Tennyson

LaLa said...

Soooo cute...hey, check out my post today..I think you will approve : )

Sarah k said...

That is too cute hon!!! Love the different smiles too!