Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Walk In the Park

(Pictures from Sunday)*A Note From Sherry*
Thank you, thank you for all the pant recommendations! You guys are the best and on an extra note the cutie pie Kobi was playing tea party with in my previous post is now Baltimore's Voters Choice (for 2-3 year "Precious Category") as well as 1st Runner-Up for "Judges Choice" in the same category most Photogenic Baby! Rachel also collected the largest amount of donations (for her age group) which benefits John Hopkins Children's Center. Rock On Rachel!!

8 comments:

Par said...

What a nice day you had, a walk in the park.

JEff said...

Is that Sherry in a pair of flats?

LaLa said...

Oh these are awesome!! Love that sweetie model too (but Kobi is still spoken for) LOL

Hang on..gotta go look and see if you are really wearing flats!

J+Di Di said...

These are great pictures!

Tish said...

girl, i can't believe you are wearing flats.....

Sherry said...

You guys make me laugh! Yep those are flip flops. You caught me on an off day:P

LOL! I actually had to dust them off before I put them on. Hehehe!

Just Us said...

Yeah...I was shocked to see those feet in flip flops : ) Kristie

R... said...

That first picture is my favorite. And I love that shirt on Kobi!