Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hangin with Pop-Pop

On Monday we took Kobi to help Pop-Pop (aka Sherry's father) on the farm. Pop-Pop can not do to much these days so Kobi's sole responsibility was to make Pop-Pop laugh. We give Kobi an A+ in this department:) Then Auntie Cassie's friend Steve showed us his tractor moves. I can not believe Steve came all the way from Tennessee to help out on my parents farm. Thank you so much Steve! We appreciate everything you've done!

Kobi's new fork:)Boy daddy needs to shave... hehe!
I think I have two new favorite pictures now!


5 comments:

Just Us said...

Looks like it was a great day. I love that last shot of Kobi with his yellow hat!!! So darn cute.

JEff said...

He's getting so little boyish! He's so cute! We love Kobi in Tennessee!!

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh CUTENESS!!! Kobi is getting so big... I can hardly believe it. LOVE the CAT hat! Grant is jealous. :)

Rebecca

Tish said...

that bottom photo is a definite FAVORITE!!!!

R... said...

Hope Pop-pop is feeling much better! Island Boy would be going absolutely nuts on the farm! It sounds like the perfect place for a little boy - complete with a real tractor!