Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hey There Dolly...

Oh wait... that's Kobi! I debated about posting these pictures. You know with Kobi being a boy and all but I thought they were pretty funny! Kobi loves to shove toys in his shirt, pants, wherever! So the other night (with daddies help) I heard a ton of laughter coming from our bedroom. This is what I saw. Oh yes people. It takes talent to stuff your shirt with Spiderman and Superman balls!Since there is really know way to comment on this I'll post about something else. Lets see... How about Sherry's beauty tips for the week:
Ever want that sleek styled look?
My favorite beauty product(s) of the week are Eufora Sculpture (hair gel), Eufora Illuminate (shine mist), Fekkai Glossing Cream (olive oil) applied while the hair is wet. YES ALL 3! Then apply straight Cholesterol (you know the stuff for your scalp during perms) directly to dry hair (a little goes a long way!) and topped off with a Ceramic series Helen of Troy flat iron all over! I start from the back of my head and work to the top. Wiping out frizz along the way! You'll achieve that Hollywood sleek look (probably fry your hair in the process) and yet people will still come up to you and say "My how your hair is shiny and looks so healthy"! Now that I probably have hairstylist cringing does anyone else have good beauty tips for us mama's on the go?

15 comments:

Andrea M said...

Umm, I'm just jealous you get to do your hair everyday. I shower while a baby cries from the pack n play. I don't know about hair tips but I'd sure love to "share" in your shoe collection!
And as you said, we are not commenting on the pictures today :)

Sarah said...

Are you sure all of this wasn't Daddy's idea? :)

Tish said...

thank you thank you thank you for the tips on beauty products! i have a cabinet full of ones i bought and don't use! i have super dry hair so i am going to get some of that cholesterol asap! thanks sherry!!!!!

Ann said...

I really did LOL on that one. So effin' funny. I foresee that picture in his senior yearbook! Seriously don't loose that one, you can use it for blackmail at a later date!!

Ann said...

p.s. I love how Kobi is goosing himself in that one picture...all boy that one!!

Glinda said...

You could always ask Dolly what "she" does for healthy hair;)

I just saw something on Oprah about glaze for your hair which makes it shiny (with much less effort than your current beauty regime).

I get my hair done tomorrow so I'm sparkly for the holidays!

JEff said...

What do you do with Kobi while you are "styling" your hair?

I don't think there are enough biter biscuits to keep Reed busy that long.

JEff said...

What do you do with Kobi while you are "styling" your hair?

I don't think there are enough biter biscuits to keep Reed busy that long.

J+Di Di said...

Sherry~ Sherry- This is another great "Kobi" moment that he might beg you to destroy later!! LOL... I'd better not show Shaun this one, because you know...kids copy each other...lol... Lately, I am already having a hard time hiding my make-up bag from Shaun!

Jackie

Brady Balighian said...

Haha! If Brady saw Kobi in that outfit he would be very hungry!!

LaLa said...

That cracks me up!! I think these will reappear when he is a teenager LOL

R... said...

The only beauty tip I've received since pick up day is to cut off all my hair (Island Boy loves to grab on and hold tight)! I won't give in!! :-)

Rebecca Lily said...

Hahahaha!!! That cracks me up... BOYS!!! LOL.

Heavens, girl, how do you have time to do all that stuff to your hair???? I'm jealous. My favorite beauty products... Kenra moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and Kenra Silkening Gloss. Aquage Texturizing Paste for a piecey look. And a GOOD expensive ceramic straightener!!

Hugs,
R.

P.S. Is your man cooking for you again?? You know... awhile back when you took a break from blogging, I have to tell you, I thought maybe you were divorcing him for getting that car. LOL! LOL!!

Par said...

Woah......Shocking! ahahaha

Tiffany said...

Sherry this is hysterical!!!!
Kobi's smile makes us laugh - he's so handsome.
Hope we can get together soon!!!

Tiffany and sophia