Tuesday, December 4, 2007

GIFTS!!!

Oh how you meet so many wonderful people in the adoption community! Matthew, Kobi and I received this wonderful "huge" box from our special friends in the Pacific! Mahalo, Mahalo, MAHALO LOTS! All we can say is "We'd like to thank the Academy..." Hahaha! At least that is the way we felt when we opened this package. I won't be modest... I love everything! From the very cool Hawaiian outfit to the Gap and Macy gift certificates! The Macadamia Nut cookies are almost gone and we just cant thank you guys enough. In no way do we feel worthy:)
*Thank you Derek, Kristie & Yu-Lin! We hope to meet you guys in person some day soon! If I had my way I'd be on a plane to visit tomorrow. Its like 30 degrees right now in Maryland and my tans a fading! LOL!
***A Note from Sherry***
I have to laugh at a lot of your comments left on my last post "Hey There Dolly"!
To Andrea... I will take a picture of Kobi in the midst of my shoe collection for you.
To Sarah... YES that was all daddies idea! LOL!
To Tish... If your hair is super dry then buy a plastic cap, slather your hair with cheap old Cholesterol, put your head under the heat and then condition with Matrix Sleek Look conditioner. Your hair will be so soft that your husband wont be able to take his hands off you. Hehehe!
To Ann... YES these pictures will turn into "Blackmail" if Kobi doesn't grow up listening to his mama!
To Glinda... I hope your hair is sparkly & thanks for the "Glaze" tip. Gotta Love Oprah!
To Abbey... How do I have time to style my hair? I wake up at 7AM and Kobi sleeps until 8AM. Under no circumstance does he leave that crib before 8! He's learned to keep himself entertained & "YEP" I've done this routine since Day 1:)
To Jackie... I'm just so happy you started a Blog! I've missed seeing Shaun. He's just so darn cute!
To Lisa... Don't show Brady these pictures or he may use them as blackmail when he and Kobi enroll at Hopkins. LOL!
To Laura... Maybe these pics will make their debut at Annslee & Kobi's wedding? LOL!
To R... Don't cut your hair! Its beautiful!
To Rebecca... I am learning to love the car and have come to the realisation that if Matthew wasn't in my life that Kobi and I would be living at a Diner somewhere. Hahaha!
To Ilovepearly... Thank you for the comments and subscribing to YouTube Kobi video's. I'll keep them going for you:)
To Tiffany... YES YES! We need to get together! Call me when your settled in:)

7 comments:

LaLa said...

What sweet gifts...that puzzle is a good one : )

Oh, can't wait to see that pic again at the wedding LOL

Glinda said...

I love random acts of kindness; such thoughtful friends you have.

Speaking of 30 degrees, it's been snowing since Sunday and it's now Wed. evening and it has finally stopped, but more is on the way this weekend. Love it.

It makes it feel so Christmasy.

Hair is sparkly and waiting to party.

Par said...

Xmas early for Kobi, lucky boy!

Tish said...

i love the photo of kobi pointing at the presents! and i got some of the cheap old cholesterol! i'm excited!!!

Tish said...

oh, and you need to do an entire post about how to get a baby to sleep til 8:00! did kobi ever take a morning bottle...if so did he just go back to sleep afterwards?

btw, do you know any good hair products for curly hair? the ones i find either leave it crunchy or don't hold the curl....oh, life is so hard! haha!

R... said...

What wonderful presents and what wonderful friends you have!

Rebecca Lily said...

That is the coolest Hawaiian shirt ever!!! What fun gifts!!

Rebecca