Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Did anyone hear loud banging last night?

Well if you did it was coming from our home. I don't think he needs toys for Christmas... just pots! Oh and a couple spoons. He broke one right in half playing drums! NO JOKE!! (It was thick plastic!) I'm thinking that if this kid (who's only 18 months) can break kitchen utensils in half with one hand then Karate, Muay Thai or Kung Fu lessons should be in order. I'll try to video tape Kobi in action next time... after I purchase new spoons:)

8 comments:

JEff said...

Oh My Goodness, Sherry! He is getting so big! He's so cute! I am sure that Mr. Reed would love to take some drum lessons from Kobi. Is he an expensive teacher?

Tish said...

what a great smile that kobi has! he'll be one of those drummers breaking his sticks all the time and the girls in the crowd screaming loudly for him to throw them to them...every mother's dream for her child, right?

crazy about kobi's rashes...do you have an appt at johns hopkins?

Just Us said...

Oh my...such strength. You should enroll him in Kung Fu..he would do great. And yes, can Yu-Lin take lessons too..maybe a group rate with Reed. Kristie

Karin and Rob said...

Wow, he is really getting big (and strong)! As one of my friends said about Ryan, who also loves playing with all the kitchen "toys", you should register Kobi at Bed Bath and Beyond for the holidays!

Brady Balighian said...

That's so funny b/c I also like to play with pots and wooden spoons. Maybe someday you and I will be chefs in a great restaurant.

Tish said...

BTW...did you check out the GAP kids final contestants? kobi was robbed!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!

Ann said...

I think Santa should bring him a little drumset for Christmas!! Just think of the hours of enjoyment you'll get from that!!