Monday, December 25, 2006

Welcome To America!!!!!

Paperwork...CHECK!Passport...CHECK!Last McD's shrimp and rice bun sandwich for awhile...CHECK!The gate where our journey to America began. After this...Los Angeles, Las Vegas and lastly Baltimore! Yeah!!!We finally arrive!!! Daddy are you filming EVERYTHING??? Here I come...I don't have a clue who you are...You either...Mama told me not to cry...I'm holding back the tears...I'm starting to wonder whats going on...Your not daddy...I like you. Your a little person...Now I get it! You must be one of those grandma persons mama's been talking about. Grandma please feed me faster!!Mama...I'm tired. Can we leave the airports and not come back for awhile??
So with such a long journey home I can say, "YES" our luggage was lost and "YES" it did have all of Kobi's formula in it!" Thanks to Auntie Cassie (who ran out and bought me American formula) I made it through the night! Silly mama for only packing eight bottles! Other then that I was so ready for a nap and a tubby! Boy...America is exhausting!

No comments: