Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry 1st Christmas Kobi!!

"Hmm...whats this?? I don't know but I think I like it." "This toy works even better when I break this do-hickey!!"

Kobi had a very relaxing Christmas morning playing with his new bouncer and elephant toy but now let the excitement begin! First stop, Nursing Home to meet his Great-Grandma (Nan) for the very first time. (Plus he's extra special because he's her only great-grandchild..."SPOIL me away!")

"Here I am... "
"I liked her a lot and even put on my Santa hat for her. What do you think?? "
"and then the shoes too!"Next was a trip to G-Mama's house (Sherry's mama). So many presents!"I knew exactly what to do! Tear That Paper!!""Each present I made sure worked...""and last a big group shot of all G-Mama's grand kids. (I really am the "Ladies Man" just like my shirt says!)"
As an extra special Christmas Present Matthew and I found a CD with these precious photo's of our little guy. It was tucked into the diaper bag the agency gave to us! These were taken of Kobi while we waited for him to be in our arms. We will always treasure these special pictures and have them through out our home! (Thank you foster family for loving this little guy!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pictures! Look at the GIFTS!!! Can you adopt ME?? lol-:)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog!!! Becky sent me the link to it.... all of the pictures and commentary are great! Congrats on the new addition to the family! We can hardly wait to meet you Kobi! Much love, Lee and Rachel

Ann said...

Awww...settling right in!!

Angela said...

I love the Santa hat and shoes. What a great gift to find the CD of pictures of Kobi with his foster family! What a treasure!

Angela