Monday, December 25, 2006

December 20th "Last Full Day In Taiwan"

Surprise...No Rain this morning! So Kobi and I decided to try out one of our slings for the first time. It worked pretty good! We started our morning off with a fantastic breakfast buffet then journeyed out to the gardens of our hotel. This is a cool waterfall that flows three stories. At night it was lit up in blue lights. Very tranquil... I think I need one for my back yard!Next on the To-Do List...The Grand Hotel. Another big entrance for another huge building!The inside of this hotel certainly lived up to the name! Yes those are marble stairs! I took a picture of this outside the Grand Hotel...Is it a tree or a bush??One very cute hat daddy bought for baby Kobi during our shopping adventure today.So it did rain eventually but we did manage to make our way outside the hotel to see Taipei 101 and the shopping mall near it at night. The night before was packed with people but this night was pretty cold! It was nice to see everything lit up for Christmas and I did so good and walked through the Coach and Louis Vuitton stores with out buying anything. A big Congrats to mama!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What good pictures! I'll bet you had lots of comments from the locals on Kobi's bare feet! We couldn't go anywhere without someone telling us to cover up William.

Angela