Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year Kobi!!

One Year ago today...Bill aka Bubba "The Polar Bear King" trying out the uncles new hot tub. (In the sleet!)So scary...Me trying my hardest to keep the Bubba outside. I don't want to spend my New Years with a half naked man!!
"What a difference a year makes"...well sort-of! I have a stork in my yard...I'm not locking out Bubba...but yet again I'm spending my New Years with a half naked man. (I'll take him over Bubba any day!)

Poor little guy, he just couldn't make it til midnight. Goodnight Kobi...neither did daddy.

3 comments:

Ann said...

So funny your naked men!! Hope you had a great New Year....and you have so much to look forward to now!!!

Anonymous said...

Kobi is just sooo cute!!!! Happy New Year!

Brookins' Adoption Journey said...

Love, love, love the blog! You have done such a great job! Kobi is way too cute. I especially like the little red booties :O)
Patty