Saturday, December 23, 2006

December 17th


Today we went to the Jade/ Flower Market. I must say the orchids were beautiful (and CHEAP!) The flowers really put Home Depot to shame! This girl was to cute at the Jade Market. She kept staring at me so I said hello. She then tells me that I was sexy and hot. I just laughed then I told her "No you are sexy and hot", then we took photos of each other.



Taipei 101. This was taken from the across the street. It was so tall and so cool inside. It was truly home away from home. Some of my favorite stores where there ready for me to spend money! Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Dior (I'm drooling just thinking about them...)


View from the top of Worlds Tallest Building. (Oh and it only took about 30 seconds to reach the top!)


The structure was just amazing. I cant believe people can build something like this!

So windy but hey...its not raining!!Next Fion took us to Dr Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall. Inside it kind-of reminded me of the Lincoln Memorial but with shops. (Seemed kind-of strange to me)
Outside the Memorial were way too many scooters to count! I had to post this picture. This kid seemed deep in thought while picking his nose on the statue!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your adventure to Kobi with us!
Sarah and Kevin
http://journeytohannahclaire.blogspot.com/