Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No Order Whats So Ever...


I asked for omelette's one morning and look what daddy cooked for me. Of course Kobi helped. Boy how my boys spoil me :)




Matt took these Redskin jersey pics about a month ago and I've been meaning to post them. I'm sure the game they were watching while mama was out shopping totally blew but it looked like Kobi was having fun in the backyard.


These are actually pretty current photos... I know go figure! LOL! I especially like how Kobi decorated his gaudy tree star with two ornaments. Hey its his tree so there is no rules.


At last I have been meaning to post the pics of the crib duvet I made for my friend/ coworker. I must say I am proud. It took twelve hours to complete by hand (my sewing machine gave out on this ones thick fabric but I especially love the cream fabric and had to have it!) They classified it as velvet although it felt much nicer. The buttons I made with a kit (very easy!) and the inside is lined with the soft mint green fabric that secures the comforter in by velcro. What do you think? Making this one really made me wish I was bring a little girl home any day:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The duvet is BEAUTIFUL! Can you make that in a KING size for me???? Kobi is still the handsome one and I happen to like his tree!

Jennifer said...

Don't know why that say anonymous... hmmm I must have done something wrong. ha ha

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! I cant believe how much that little tiger has grown! And he is so handsome (beautiful really). I can't stand it. You guys are really talented photographers. The duvet is wonderful too! You should have more pics of you and Matt with Kobi. The public needs to see the proud parents. ... guess who??????
Ginny (I miss Matt)