Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Favorite Pajamas








These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. One of my closest friends was born in Vietnam and had returned to see her family, village that she grew up in. I loaned her my luggage and when it was returned these pj's along with a million other gifts were inside. Needless to say I am so happy Kobi has finally grown into his gifts! LOL! I love the way these pictures turned out. Kobi really is a laid back child and I think every one of these shots capture his true personality.

8 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness! I love these pictures of Kobi. So cute!

Par said...

Beautiful pictures!
He looks so happy and such a good looking boy!

WildCrazyWonderful said...

those pjs are too cute..but i really think it's kobi that makes them look even beter!

Brady Balighian said...

ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big he's gotten.

Laura said...

Wow -- all of a sudden he's looking like such a big boy!

Merry Christmas!!!

Sarah k said...

Still loving the smiles!!!!

Sarah k

LaLa said...

I love these shots too...so sweet!!

Tish said...

those are incredible pajamas!!!! and he really does look like a laid-back little guy. cute, cute, cute!