Thursday, November 1, 2007

WHAT THE?!!!

My GOD! What is that and why the H_ _ _ is it parked in my garage?! All I can say is I am sure Matthew was purely thinking of his very loving wife and son when he wrote a check for this vehicle. Cant you just envision all 3 of us taking long car rides to... HELL you get the gist! All I can say is where does the suitcase go... NOT TO MENTION A STROLLER!? That being said it is a very cute car for a soon to be single man. (JOKING!)Boy its a good thing that Matthew gave Kobi a bath, fed him dinner and whisked him off to the crib or I might be just a little tiffed tonight. WHAT THE x2?! My 2nd surprise for the evening was finding my fully clothed child complete with jacket passed out on the couch... you know at 9PM. Look at that face. He's just to cute to be mad (at his father). All I can say isn't mama and Kobi going to be looking so hot while we are cruising down the beach in our white bathing suits, driving our white little sporty thing and calling daddy on the cell to see how he likes us not taking him on family vacation. Hahaha! I mean the way I see it... sorry daddy your out. This is mama's new 2 seater! THANKS!

10 comments:

LaLa said...

You make me laugh out loud! MEN grrrrrrr

Andrea M said...

Yeah, it's a guy thing. My dh looked at a convertible, then a coupe. Then reality struck as he saw me and TWO kids standing next to him going - You're NUTS! Not that he'd be toting the carseats, but I might need a fun break from my future mini-van you know?

Tisra said...

Heh. We're on our way to our fourth child, so the only chance of a car like that being in our garage is if its Daddy's "to work" vehicle. From this point forward, I'm pretty much a minivan or SUV woman.

At least Daddy's fun car makes for good date transportation! :-)

Tisra
waiting for referral, FFC (on the list 6 months)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

What is that beautiful white thing? I can't tell from the pictures, but I love the styling down the side. Very sleek.

Tish said...

maybe for every $ he spent on the car, you could spend an equal $ on new shoes!

Rebecca Lily said...

I 2nd that motion. :)

Brady Balighian said...

Hey Matthew, how are you going to get Kobi's carseat in the backseat? Though...it is a very nice car:))

Brady Balighian said...

Oh and in that last picture of Kobi he looks so very grownup! Wow he has really changed from a baby to a big boy. Miss you Kobi!

Ann said...

Now see, me and hubbs would have to have a serious talk about that one. It is a sweet ride though, give your man credit that he has good taste.

insanemommy said...

It's hot! But, what is it?! I usually know my cars but this one stumped me.