Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

And Kobi's Halloween costume is...A DRAGON!Lets just say he wasn't to happy when mama cut off the candy flow at 7:30 PM.So how does daddy look as a dragon? :)Tonight was very eventful. I learned that running after a blind 1 year old (hence the dragon head constantly falling down Kobi's face) is a really good workout! Mama must have burned a 1000 calories running around the yard trying to take pictures and making sure Kobi didn't fall flat on concrete. All this while mama had "Country-Folk-Onlookers" saying look at that silly woman. (Grandma included... :) Some of the things that I did learn is that having a tail attached to the actual bodysuit of the costume is a very good thing. This tail came very handy as my fearless son would run into all the neighbors yards (the pitch black ones) and take dives right into their bushes. That's my Kobi! It made for real efficient grabs as my Kobi baby ran at speeds of 30 MPR and because of that tail many bushes were saved. I think I might owe some people 1 or 2 though?? Other then that I now have a free dragon costume up for grabs... any takers? :)

Hope you all had lots of candy tonight and that very soon all you waiting families will be spending Halloween running after your little dragon... pulling him from bushes... and posting about it in the near future!

SO FROM MATTHEW, SHERRY AND KOBI~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

8 comments:

LaLa said...

Love it..what a cutie he is!!! I am so happy he had a good time and no permanent damage was done LOL

It is 9 pm here and Miss Thing is wide awake..we just had some more trick or treaters!!

Sarah said...

I loooove the gragon costume! Good choice! I have a plush dragon from IKEA for Hannah Claire's room all set for stories with dragons. :)

JEff said...

Reed's "monkey" head had the same problem slipping over his eyes. Perhaps someone should invent some kind of skid preventers to put inside the costume!

Kobi is definitely the cutest dragon I've ever seen!

Rebecca Lily said...

From one dragon fan to another, Sherry, that is an adorable costume!! Kobi was so cute in it. :) Sounds like a fun (albeit exhausting) Halloween!!

Par said...

Awwww...thats a cool costume! I can't wait to see what he will be dress as next year!

Karin and Rob said...

Great costume! Kobi makes such a cute little dragon!

Ann said...

That is so flippin' cute. I love how it falls over his eyes. Seriously you may have to let us borrow that one for our little one's first Halloweenie!!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Adorable!!!!
Yvonne