Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Matthew's "Blonde Moment"

As a running joke in this household mama aka Sherry has several "blonde moments" in a given week. To which I usually do something terribly dumb, say something pretty silly then everyone gets a good laugh. This has gone as far as to having a "blonde moments" jar (Yes you heard me right) at bubba's aka grandpa's house in which mama and bubba will keep track of their "blonde moments" and then compare usually at the end of the month. Daddy, Pop-Pop, Nai Nai always get pretty good laughs out of this jar and now after much ado here is DADDY'S BLONDE MOMENT... (there aren't to many so I made sure he wasn't getting off easy. So here you go Bloggers:)
Its tubby time and this particular night daddy is giving Kobi a bath.
(Take note NOT MAMA!)
I hear all sorts of laughter echoing from the bathroom. Lets just say more then the usual Kobi giggle. So upstairs mama went to discover just what exactly was happening in that tub. Hmmm...

Daddy what seems wrong with this picture?! Maybe its the fact that Kobi's still in a diaper???
Whats funny is that even Kobi knew something was off kilter here.

I think that mama and Kobi will need to keep a close eye on you daddy:)

So there you have it... Matthew's Blonde Moment!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

o.k., i think you both have the happiest baby on earth! He's so smily!
Too cute!
thanks for sharing,
nicole

JEff said...

A Kobi smile always, always makes my day!

Sarah said...

Heehee. Silly dady!

LaLa said...

Put it in the jar for sure!!! Maybe Daddy thought the wet wipes he gets after diaper changes was enough or does daddy shower in his undies??

I swear he has the best smiles!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!!!! Love that laugh at the end..just tops it all off.

Ann said...

I just totally laughed out loud. That is soooo funny!!! Thanks for giving me a great laugh today :o)

shelley said...

Yea...a blonde daddy moment. I have put Claire in the tub with her socks on before, but never a diaper.

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

We've done that in our house too, but with socks though. It's always good for a good laugh and a funny story later. :-)

Karin and Rob said...

Too funny!!!!

Brady Balighian said...

I think that should be called a "daddy moment" My dad has those all the time too!