Monday, June 25, 2007

A Play Date AND...

I can not believe its been 1 week since I last posted! Where has the time gone. So sorry fellow bloggers for my slacking:) Let me catch everyone up!

Last week Kobi and I journeyed over to Miss Rachel's crib...Tell me... why does Kobi have all of the toys?? As always baby Rachel is to cute for words...Kobi was workin some kind-of squint and smile pose as he pretended to stand like a big boy...Yeah... I'm not to sure where he picked this look up.

Latter that week we journeyed to Gap Kids and bought the following...


PJ's for the beach and a shirt for the road!

I was feeling very compelled to buy this shirt since reading Sarah's blog post from May 30th...


OK so this doesn't even come close to what I bought but if I actually posted pictures of everything this would be 1 huge post! Kobi also has 2 new pairs of shoes and about 10 new shirts. What can I say between Gap Kids, Old Navy, Children's Place and the outlets I'm just forced to work. They drawl me in every time! Its like a Black hole!!


Moving on to last Tuesday now... Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual! Need I say more... oh that's right this is Kobi's blog:)

(I do all my own stunts!!) Captured after the Semi-Annual:)

Moving on to Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...
Kobi has officially 12 teeth now! As of today he has 4 more and was not a happy camper the past couple days. So sorry... no smiley, happy pictures to post. The past week wasn't to fun for Kobi but he is feeling much better now. (Keeping fingers crossed as I write this)

7 comments:

LaLa said...

Super cute pics...I aam cracking up at Kobi having all the toys..silly boy!

Sarah said...

Woo hoo! Kobi stunts are even more fun than baby clothes shopping! (Wait... did that come out of my mouth?) Nice pics, mama. :)

JEff said...

Do all kids get as many clothes as it seems those from Taiwan get? Maybe the clothing designers will realize what we already know, taiwanese-american babies are the cutest ever and would be great models!

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Great pictures! Hope he gets a teething break for a bit. Lauren only has one so far!

JEff said...

Sounds like a busy week! And, I totally understand the shopping bug; I've had it lately and all I want to do is find more clothes for Reed. Thanks for updating!

Ann said...

I love the look on Rachel's face when Kobi has all the toys. Boys!!! Looks like you did good on your shopping spree..

What? No pictures from the semi annual sale. Now that would be a whole different kinda blog..heehee!!

Karin and Rob said...

I just LOVE the new "squinty" face!!!!!