Monday, April 23, 2007

Time to Celebrate!

You might ask..."Why is there a picture of wine by candlelight?" I'll tell you why. Today Kobi's Tax ID number and Social Security (letter of approval) arrived! I have been after the Social Security office since January, have filed an extension on my taxes and between all that frustration and stress realized (after my second visit with the Social Security office) that I could have applied for a Tax ID number at the very beginning, then worried about getting Kobi's social. Nice one but hey I've never done this before. SO A TOAST! That's one more check off the post-adoption list:)
Celebrating "Pre-Toast"

3 comments:

Tisra said...

Whew. I bet you are VERY ready to file taxes, huh? Hopefully it will mean a nice chunk of your adoption costs back in your hands. And who doesn't love tax credits?!

shelley said...

very good!!! Have one for me....I can't think of a reason other than it is Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

"Congratulations"~~ Don't mean to be sarcastic, but you will be one of those few Americans who are actually happy to file their tax returns! lol...

Jackie