Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kobi's Professional Photo Shoot


One month ago I had Kobi's pictures taken professionally by Julie Lutz Hipkins. She is a wonderful photographer in Maryland and I will definitely use her again. She was great with Kobi and took some beautiful black and white shots right here at home. Of course Kobi would not stay put thru out the entire shoot but she did get some great pictures of "True Kobi". I love all of his silly facial expressions and sure enough she captured a lot of them. So here are just a few...ENJOY!!

10 comments:

shelley said...

I love the pics. She is great!! But then again look at her subject. Thanks for sharing.

shelley said...

I love the pics. She is great!! But then again look at her subject. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

Wow, Shelly. You're right... his face is so expressive! They're all really different. Thanks for sharing the Kobipics!

Ann said...

he looks like a different child in each picture. too funny. Those pictures really came out great

Karin and Rob said...

What great pictures! He is adorable!

Andrea M said...

He is so handsome! I love black and white pictures.

TaiwanMommy said...

I dunno who is cute, you or your son! :)

Seriously beautiful shots! He's really, really cute!

hugs-
Val
Momma to 2 from Taiwan and 3 homegrown

TaiwanMommy said...

I meant "cutER" sorry!

val
www.taiwanadoption.blogspot.com

The family of six said...

What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Sherry, thanks so much for your "plug" of my photography on your blog! That really means a lot. I so enjoyed spending the time with you and Kobi that day, taking pictures of the two of you on the floor :) Kobi seems so happy and content with you!! Congratulations again and I look forward to seeing you all soon!! :) julie