Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kobi's 1st Hike...Sort-Of

It was such a nice spring day that mama and daddy took me out of the house to get some fresh air!1st I started to cry and refused to sit in my stroller. So then daddy carried me...That's Dr Eric. (He's a daddy in training and loves to take lots of pictures!)...I had so much fun standing on the rocks...Then before I knew it Mrs Lisa had to go to the bathroom and daddies arms hurt, so we had to go but I loved playing outside...cant you tell? I know, I know. I'm a ladies man. (Very soon Mrs Lisa will have her own baby to do this to!)...I was so tired from my hike that I slept the whole way home. A NOTE FROM SHERRY: Its not easy getting Kobi to smile in every picture. Almost all of them are cropped! This picture shows the "real" reason why Kobi has such a huge smile...he's hitting daddy in the face with his right arm. Doesn't the 1st picture look so innocent?

6 comments:

LaLa said...

Looks like a fun time. I love the cropping...too funny..well, not for Dad I guess. Hey, they are little but they can hit hard!

David and Janalee said...

Looks like you had a great time! He is such a cute little man and you can see such a difference in him now that he has been with you for a couple months...his smile seems more relaxed and he just looks happier. What a cutie!
Janalee
Maya's momma

Ann said...

In that close up he looks all sorts of grown up already. I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy verses a baby. Just a cutie, I say...cutie!!

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Wow, Sherry. He looks so grown up in your new pictures, with a big boy haircut and clothes. Don't worry about cropping to get a good picture. It's really hard to take nice shots when your little subject is squirming and running around. Some digital cameras are really slow to take the pic once you press down the button, and that doesn't help matters. Keep taking lots of shots, and you're sure to end up with something that you love, even if it's just one cheesy smile.

Hamza matar said...

lovely page, c ya