Friday, March 16, 2012

2011























Now to get back into Blogging gear here are some of what 2011 looked like for my little man Kobi. I regret to say that I have lost a lot of great pictures in my moves the past year. However, here are just a few of my favorites that did make it for the ride.
2011 was a time of major transitioning for this little guy. He is an amazing adaptable young man and even though I will admit there were obstacles and ups and downs his smiles always lit through the darkest moments. 2011 was a roller coaster year for Kobi and I. We've cried together, we've shared each others excitements and joy. He is still the little boy with that funny sense of humor, has the biggest heart, hugest smile and zest for life.
Now if I could just find all my pictures!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I know how you feel about "missing pics"...I too left a bad relationship. And also walked away from 12 years of photographs. But like me, Im sure you take loads now to make up for it!!