Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Catch Up

I have managed to upload three post tonight. I feel my work here is done. LOL!
During our beach trip Matthew and I kept finding conch shells with the "conch" still in them. Not sure if that's the right lingo but these things were all over the place! I really thought conch's lived only in the Caribbean? Guess I'm wrong.
Kobi pretended to be ship wrecked :)




This last picture is my favorite! Look at all the excitement that stems from playing in the water. So cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry! It's been a million years or so but I found your blog again. How on earth did that little Kobi end up so big?

Too much cuteness going on as always. I love the pictures. I hope everyone is well!

jen said...

Sherry, OMG - it's been too long! Kobi is such a big boy and sooo cute and handsome! Looks like you guys are having a great time as a family. We are getting ready (in a couple months, hopefully) to travel to Taiwan to get son #2, so I started to get sentimental... And I wanted to thank you again for all your help in getting us started with the Taiwan program back in Dec'06! All the best to you guys!

Just Us said...

Sorry I've been out of commission. Love the trip to the beach. That conch shell was huge! Wow. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I especially loved the shot of you and Kobi!

R... said...

Gorgeous pictures! What a wonderful trip. It's been forever since I've checked in, so somewhat glad to see you're catching up too!

R...