Monday, March 9, 2009

My Buzzed Bambino


I know these first two pictures are blurred but they just capture Kobi's silly personality perfectly.





So as you can see Kobi got the "chop". His last haircut was horrible! Were talking moved head during sideburn trimming and the bowl cut... ughh! This was the one time I took him somewhere. So in an effort to save my poor babies dignity I tried to doctor up the "do" myself. Oh my gosh... by the time I was done it looked like this (click here). Not to worry daddy came to the rescue with his clippers. As daddy worked his magic all I could think was "That's a lot of hair on the floor... That's to much hair on the floor... OH NO!" and so were off to hat shop and are creatively thinking of new ways to photograph a bald child:)
Its not that bad right? (I hope) Maybe I'm just not use to such shortness? Hey I never did notice his little ears were so darn cute!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Omgoodness...he looks so cute and so grown up with his hair cut! And his ears are pretty darn cute. :) I have no idea what I'm going to do with Jake's hair, this whole boy thing is going to be new. N gets her hair cut only a few times a year!

Hey, where did you get Kobi's outfit? I love it.

Sarah said...

It doesn't look bad... it's just not KOBI STYLE... no styling products to do his "lil' dude do" that we all know and love.

Sherry said...

Staci I bought his shirt on clearence last year at Children's Place. When they were getting rid of all the summer stuff. I swear it was only $3 and I know Sarah... I've put away all those styling products (but only til I can work my magic again) Hehe!

Kelly Mc said...

its a good spring/summer cut! Now its no fuss no muss!!! I agree...it makes him look like a big boy! and think of all the money you will save on shampoo.... ;o)

Sarah k said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! His beautiful hair.. all gone!!!! UGH!
Come back Kobi hair!!!

Sarah k

Tish said...

i think he looks adorable!!!

Just Us said...

I love the haircut. I think it looks fabulous on him. And besides, his hair grows so fast so before you know it, he will have a full head of hair again. Yu-Lin does the same thing with the hair cutting and thus why we do it over a period of days:(