Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kobi Goes to the Pumpkin Patch (pictures from last Sunday)

This pumpkin patch was HUGE! Kobi started his day at the petting zoo.

"Donkey" was his favorite.



Then we moved on to our first pony ride!! Unfortunately this is the only picture of the big event I can show. Kobi screamed hysterical the entire time! The poor horse was afraid to even move! Looks like riding lessons will NOT be in order in the near future:)


After Kobi babe went one lap around the corral he latched onto his daddy and with the most pitiful, sobbing voice said "Kobi liked it"! LOL! You always make mama laugh Kobi. The picture below is Kobi's "Zoolander" look. Yes those are baby Ray Bans he's sportin. Too Cool that mama couldn't pass up!


Next face painting!

Now there were only about 10-12 picture choices to choose for face painting. Candy corn, witch hat, cat, etc... you know all cute stuff for the 2 year old age group. Leave it to my son to tell the nice artist "I want Joker's face"! I said a Batman symbol will be just fine:)

So with his newly painted "Batman cheek" we decided to paint a small pumpkin like joker. Its all about compromise, right??



I love these pictures. I think they capture every bit of Kobi's personality.



Next up the Choo Choo Train.



Kobi insisted on front row.

This ride was much better then the pony's.

Lastly we chilled with the Brady Man.
Sunday was a good day!



5 comments:

LaLa said...

What a fun time...he is such a cutie!!!

Christine said...

I came across your blog and your son is tooo cute. He is such a gift! Enjoy and have a great Holiday!

Just Us said...

Man...I'm sooo far behind. Sherry..I love these pictures. What fun you folks had at the Pumpkin patch..face painting (great job mamma on letting him have the batman instead) and train ride and all. So jealous. We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend for the 1st time, but I don't think they have all these cool things. Poor Kobi..guess no riding lessons for him though he did say crying that he love it..too cute.

J+Di Di said...

This is an awesome pumpkin patch!! Now you made me feel so guilty for not taking Shaun to any pumpkin patch yet!! I have been too focused on the crazy stock market that I have totally neglected my Halloween duty. lol...

BTW, I love your work on Kobi's bathroom!! Wish you live closer so that I can pay you to remodel mine!

Sarah k said...

I love it! It looks like an awesome pumpkin patch! Wish we had a great one like that nearby. Although we might and we just don't know it!

Sarah k
TAiwankiddo2.blogspot.com