Friday, October 31, 2008

And The Halloween Costume For 2008 Is...

Not just a chicken... but a FRIED CHICKEN!
(All Kobi's idea I must add:)





This year we handed out fortune cookies because last year I must have spent $50 in candy! I mean that's mamas going out money! (More like Kobi's sneaker fund... LOL!) So this year I went cheap! The kids all seemed to like the idea so I think the "fried chicken" and I have started a new concept for future Halloweens. Plus it only cost us $11 for a HUGE amount of fortune cookies and that included a bubble tea! Woo Hoo! I know I'm happy:)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!


11 comments:

Sarah said...

Waaaahahahaha! Crackin' up at Kobi humor with the KFC bucket.

Oooh oooh oooh! Okay if I steal this idea for next year???

Sarah said...

Uhh.. to clarify... I think the kiddos in the neighborhood are going to get fortune cookies in their treat bags next year.

Brady Balighian said...

Kobi, you are so funny! Fried chicken who would have ever thought that it could be cute.
Love,
Brady and his mom and dad
PS tell your mom HAppy belated birthday and sorry my mom is bad at remembering birthdates:(

Dianne said...

Great idea!!! He is so cute.

Ann said...

Seriously....that is such a cool costume and soooo flippin' cute. I'm thinking high school yearbook cute.

JEff said...

Kobi has to be cutest fried chicken I have ever seen!

Par said...

Fried chicken - what a great idea...hehehe ....mmm yummie...hehe

J+Di Di said...

hahaha... KFC is my favorite American food, so I love your choice of costume for Kobi!

The family of six said...

THAT is too funny!!!

Tish said...

BEST COSTUME!!!!! he is such a fun little guy!

Just Us said...

Love the costume...makes me hungry for some fried chicken!