Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mar-lan-syl-vania

This Sunday we took Kobi babe to a new state. Its Mar-lan-syl-vania! Some of you may think this mama has totally cracked but its true, its true!
Here is Matt's Uncle Al standing in Maryland but his beer is in Pennsylvania. LOL! What can I say... we had a great time playing at his cabin home that's right on the Mason-Dixon line:)

I think I have some new favorite Kobi pictures!

Here is Kobi's newest love... Miss Sarah.

What can I say. With the way Kobi gravitated towards her all day, I'm just glad she loves children! LOL!

Oh course no new post is complete without a flying mid-air picture! Daddy really is careful but his pictures don't always look like it.

Finally mama got her chance to throw Kobi in the air...

and don't forget to tickle!
We really had a wonderful Sunday playing outside! Kobi keep those smiles coming:)

9 comments:

LaLa said...

Back off Sarah! signed, Annslee : )

Looks like a great time had by all!!!

Tish said...

oh my gosh...he really does look smitten with her! mama, are you jealous? he is as cute as ever....and those photos are looking great with your new camera. i love the B&W of you and kobi!!! you look GORGEOUS!!!!

Megan said...

Don't you love family vacations! Kobi looks like he had a blast! I know he would love Disneyland...and meltdowns don't last that long LOL!
XO
Megan

Dianne said...

The pictures are great. I love his smile. He is so cute.

J+Di Di said...

I love the last picture of Kobi and his Mama! Miss Sarah is very cute and all that, but she is no competition to Kobi's Mama!! LOL....

Par said...

Love those kobi smiles!
Such a happy family!

Just Us said...

hey..that was a good one about the beer in Pennsylvania and uncle in Maryland!!! Love love love the pictures..that camera rocks..and Kobi is looking as cute as ever. Better watch out mamma..you got yourself a ladies man on your hands: )..lol.

Kristie

Tiffany said...

You crack me up with your post title! Kobi is getting so big and I cannot believe you got a little flirt look at him???:) Holy hair growth momma - - it was only a few months ago you had bangs and short hair! You go girl - you'll have a beach ponytail after all! So glad you had a great time!
Tiffany

Kristin said...

I am so glad to see all these great smiles from your boy!!! I have not been a good blog checker lately, but I have definitely been missing that handsome face!!!!!