Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mama's, Birthday's and Bubbles

Happy Birthday Daddy! (THE BIG 3-0!)

Matt's first picture as a 15 (I mean) 30 year old :) I can't believe I'm married to such an old man. (Hehehe!) Hope the next 30 years are just as exciting babe!

On Saturday we journeyed over to Aunt Cassie's house (Sherry's sister) to celebrate an early Mother's Day, Birthday and scope out aunties HUGE work in progress... the new pool!
Sure... it was totally freezing for mama's standards but Kobi had a great time playing with cousins and kicking the water.
I think Kobi was determined to jump right in.

After all that water splashing we found out what Kobi's newest infatuation is. Bubble gum!


I think this last picture is hysterical!

*On another note. This Friday is Kobi's 2nd Birthday. I have planned nothing! (I know I'm so behind on this... BAD MOMMY!) So does anyone have any good last minute ideas on where to throw a party or maybe a theme or something? I mean how awful is it to not have something planned? I need some advice on this topic. PLEASE HELP!

7 comments:

LaLa said...

Great pics and when are we invited to that huge pool??!!

We did Annslee's 2nd at home (it was a dog party) but never at home again...too much clean up : )

J+Di Di said...

Sherry- I feel your pain, but no guilty feeling from this BAD MOMMY who did not plan a B-day party, because I have to work 40 hours a week to keep food on the table (ok, slight exaggeration..hahah)!! Hey, we do "plan" to throw a big B-day and farewell party for Shaun's 18th birthday before we send him off to college! LOL...
Personally, I think the best b-day "party" is to have a quiet evening with my baby with extra hugging and kisses! BTW, no wrapping for Shaun's gift either so that we can save the planet earth.. (No, I am not a tree hugger, just a little crazy..:)~

Jackie

Unknown said...

I'll be watching these posts for ideas myself ;) Chick's 2nd b-day is next Wednesday and we haven't gotten any farther than thinking about a gift.
Kobi is so cute in that last picture.
Happy Birthday to Matt as well!

Brady Balighian said...

Kobi is adorable kneeling by the pool in his diaper!
How about Chuckie Cheese's??? I'm sure that Kobi would love that. Does he like pizza??

Tish said...

whoa...that pool is HUGE! what a fun summer you guys are going to have! i have no good ideas for a party, but i can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Happy birthday old man! hehe J/J My husband just turned 30 in March. And oh my, if you guys had any happier a little boy! So cute! That lip one with him trying to blow an imaginary bubble is just so cute. It makes you laugh! What concentration! And hello beautiful land! We ran out of land here a long time ago... although even if we had it... it'd all be desert (we're surrounded by mountains... nah, not pretty ones... desert lumps). haha Anyways, enjoy such wonderful blessings. Love Sara =0)

Just Us said...

Happy Belated birthday Daddy...the big 3-0.. Woo hoo. Love the pictures of Kobi with his new infatuation!!! And my my my...what a pool...it is so nice and I agree...love seeing all that open green land around! Beautiful. Kristie