Saturday, April 5, 2008

Party, Party, PAR-TAY... Party!



So today was the Brady-Man's 1st birthday! For all of you wondering who this beyond adorable little guy is, he belongs to one of my very best girlfriends that I have known since elementary school.


Now here is how the day played out. A 20 minute drive, meet and greet, say Happy Birthday then...


run for the swings! Brady's grandparents are the coolest! They had an awesome playset:)


Then we moved onto the tree...

and climbed that for awhile.
From there we spotted the baseball bat.

Then the ball.


Then the next logical thing seemed to be...


hit daddy with the bat!


Of course these pictures don't do Kobi's excitement justice.



He was so excited by the big kids (aka parents) playing football, wiffle ball, whatever, that he just kept running in their playing field with the bat. Yep... that's my kid hitting you with the bat!

Next thing this 1 year old remembers is being whisked away to the next party. That's right! Two parties in one afternoon.

At this party there were frisbee's (that Kobi rather wear), bubbles and people playing basketball.

Kobi's 1st Slam Dunk:)
So with a day like this here is Kobi pictured below after about one minute of being put in the carseat.

Night Night Little Man!

10 comments:

Brady Balighian said...

I'm glad you had a good time at my party. I was exhausted too... believe it or not I actually slept until 8:30 this morning!!

Tish said...

kobi looks as cute as ever! what a smart little guy being able to spell his name already! i loved the video...so fun to hear his little voice! matthew REFUSES to talk!

LaLa said...

Love that party animal! What an awesome tree that is : )

Just Us said...

Yeah...you party animals...I bet Kobi slept like a log that night. Love all the pictures of him playing and wearing the frisbee on his head and him with his bat..tooo funny. Kristie

Anonymous said...

I just had to see what you guys have been up to since I am hearing from you. The photos you are taking of Kobi are beautiful!! I love the one of him on the swing. He's so lucky to have such great photographic documentation!! Keep it up!! :) julie

Anonymous said...

I just had to see what you guys have been up to since I am hearing from you. The photos you are taking of Kobi are beautiful!! I love the one of him on the swing. He's so lucky to have such great photographic documentation!! Keep it up!! :) julie

Rebecca Lily said...

What a FUN day for a little guy!!

Climbing trees... swinging... dunking basketballs... hitting daddy with a baseball bat???

Could this day get any better?? :)

He sure is cute!!!!!

Kristin said...

Too bad Laney and Kobi can't meet at the park for a swinging date! They would have so much fun together. His smile seriously melts me everytime!!!!

J+Di Di said...

Awesome pictures and what a fun day! BTW, your new Nikon is worth every penny! Love the color!

Megan said...

Kobi is so athletic and handsome! The pics are great!
XOXO,
Megan