Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Big

Hard to believe that Kobi's only one in this picture. It make's me wonder... just how tall will you be when your 20 little man? At 21 months he is now 35 inches and weighs in at 27 lbs! Thats a 3 lb drop in the past couple months and "NO" this little man is not on the Atkins Diet. We can not get him to eat meat for the life of us right now! All vegetables this boy! Is it possible to be born vegetarian cause if so then Kobi has been. All children love beef noodle soup right?? Nope! Not this kid. As I watched daddy enjoy his Vietnamese food tonight (packed with beef) I looked over at Kobi who was solely content on eating mama's tofu, white rice and vegetable's. What can I say... he must get these eating habits from observing me or the biological side or something?? LOL!
So tonight I also sorted through Kobi's closet and look what I brought out. His Gotcha Day clothes!Look his pants have now become capri's!!(December 18th 2006, 7 months old) A baby face close-up then...and now. He still has those adorable ears but look at that mouth full of teeth!

12 comments:

Kristin said...

I love that you put him in his Gotcha Day clothes. It makes me want to go get Laney's out of her box and relive her stay puff marshmallow moments.
He was cute then and he just keeps getting cuter!

LaLa said...

He is tall...only 2 inches shorter than Annslee and she is 39 months old..but she is 35 pounds too LOL

LOVE the gotcha day clothes.... : )

Sarah said...

Wow! I can't believe he's getting so big. Love that shot of you holding him and he's all stretched out.

The Rose Queen said...

Hey Sherry, I come everyday (sometimes a few times) to check out your new posts (and to see if there is any) I love the pics as always!

Unknown said...

Ah, so cute! I think Miranda can still wear her Gotcha outfit this summer, lol. She's still all peanut! She is finally growing out of most of the 12 mth stuff... at 21 months.

Tish said...

hey you! i was wondering when we would get another kobi post! i thought maybe you had lost that blogging feeling! he is as cute as ever...just bigger!

Tisra said...

He *is* big! What a great idea to try the Gotcha Day clothes on! Awwwww. Handsome, handsome boy.

Tisra
waiting for referral
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

He is such a sweetie. I can't believe all those teeth, Lauren still doesn't have many.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

My son and yours are peas in a pod except add some more fruit for my bambino and you have some natural born vegans! My son fights the meat as well. He loves these pasta noodles we found with whole grains, chickpeas, lentils, eggs and they have omega 3's and super protein (that's the only way we've gotten him to grow and eat more protein). He gained 6 pounds in 6 months. He hadn't gained weight for forever until now.

Those clothes are tooo cute! I love seeing your pictures! And girl... you kept white couches clean!?@ Gotta love the ears... I confess... sometimes I nibble my son's... of course he squeals! haha Thanks for always posting!

Megan said...

He has grown so much look at his pants they are floods LOL! How do they ever grow on rice, noodle soup, and veggies? He looks great and so happy! Kimi is on the same diet but add seaweed rice crackers (and now some sushi-veggie of course)!
XOXO,
Megan
ps cute hair cut.

Just Us said...

Love the pictures of Kobi..man he is long...I think my Yu-Lin is going to be long too and thin. That is awesome he loves vegetables..and Vietnamese food rocks..I eat Pho Ga at least once a week. Kristie

Ann said...

He is getting so big. I like how you showed his Gotcha day photo with now, so we could see really how much he's changed.