Thursday, February 28, 2008

Calling All Blog Readers...

My camera has got me feeling like this!!!
Exhibit AExhibit B Do you see the difference in these pictures? What the heck!? I have the Olympus Stylus 710 and all I can say is that one day it just stopped working right. Now these pictures were taken at Kobi's 18 month check-up. In an effort to rid the stress out of my life (Laughing hysterically here) I decided to give my Olympus Stylus 710 to my dear husband of 5 (or maybe 6) years to fix. That being said Kobi is now 21 months old and something just tells me that unless I magically meet the original camera maker in person then this Stylus 710 is toast. So that being said... WHAT DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND??
Under $500 dollars that is and that takes quick shots.
PLEASE HELP:)

6 comments:

JEff said...

Sherry,

Please let us know what you decide and how you like it. We currently HATE our Sony CyberShot. I am thinking that Canon would be best.

Jeff

Brady Balighian said...

We love our Canon Power Shot SD 600. Takes good quick pictures!

The Rose Queen said...

I am not sure but he looks so darn cute in both!

Just Us said...

We have a Cannon Powershot SD900 and it is terrific. I was able to capture picture of water splashing when we took Yu-Lin swimming..go check out our blog to see that shot. I was suprised. I think it was well under $500 at Costco. Good luck.
Kristie

Ann said...

I suggest, you go get any camera you want. As I recall Daddy got a nice ride not too long ago, didn't he?

R... said...

I love the form factor of my Sony purse camera (Cybershot DSC-T20 8MP Digital Camera) and it's pretty quick. However, I miss the Canon interface, which is much more intuitive. If you're not one to mess much with the interface, you might like the Sony as it is much sleeker to store and to hold. Canon has gotten a bit boxy for my liking! Let us know what you decide on!

R...