Friday, November 23, 2007

Kobi Giggles




I'm up and running again! I realise its been awhile since posting last and that maybe showing just new Kobi photos would not help those in need of a good "Kobi fix"! So here is a short video of just laughter. For the past 2 weeks I have been running around like a crazy lady, working full time, trying to finish a rather large project, planning for the holidays and waiting for Dell to send me a brand new computer monitor (ours blew). So you see its not that I haven't wanted to receive emails and check out all of Kobi's cool cyber friends, its just that I haven't had a computer to do this on. Sorry to have scared everyone. I can say that Matthew Kobi and I are all healthy, we are laughing just as much as usual and NO I have not had any cosmetic surgeries requiring 2 weeks of down time. LOL! That was about the funniest email I received on my work computer! Wink, Wink... Thank you all for the very sincere comments you have left:) I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. For being Kobi's 1st he did beautifully! Look out turkey and green beans... Kobi's coming through!! My heart goes out to all you waiting families. I know how difficult the holidays can be when you are waiting for that phone to ring! Hang in there and hopefully very soon your babies will be home:)

On another note Kobi and I wanted to welcome another Taiwan cutie to America...

Congratulations Chris and Tiffany! We know you guys are beyond excited right now to be home with your little Miss Sophia:)

*As promised there will be many new Kobi pictures and stories to come...



4 comments:

Ann said...

So glad that it wasn't anything serious. I was starting to get worried!!

THanks for the Kobi fix. I'm so sorry that you have such a sullen child. It must be hard!! :0)

JEff said...

Glad you're back! We've been missing seeing Reed's Taiwanese brother from another mother!

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Mr Kobi's back! Those giggles just get me.
Andrea :)
Miranda's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry- So relieved to hear it's only computer problems!! Thanks for the Kobi video "fix". It's great to hear him giggle. Shaun was actually laughing with Kobi & kept trying to "tickle" Kobi on the computer screen...lol.. :)

Jackie