Monday, October 22, 2007

Remember That Surprise??

So wanna know what mama's birthday gift to herself was... ????If you look real carefully you'll see it in this picture...
and this picture...
and this picture!
Did you see it? No its not Kobi:) As of October 22nd I am an official BRACE FACE! Yep people I got braces!!! I know some of you were probably thinking I had some huge surprise to share but this is something I've been meaning to do for years. So thank you big bro Glenn aka my dentist in the first picture who was thoughtful enough to inflict pain on me well into my late 20's (some things never change:) Now I'm off to buy lip balm (lots and lots of lip balm), Advil and throw out the coffee because I want these babies staying clear! Next birthday Botox! wink wink!

*Also there is a special 3 year old birthday girl on the loose. Happy Birthday Annslee! We love ya! :)


10 comments:

Sarah said...

Woah, momma! That's a lot of changes in one year. Looks great! Just hope Kobi will go easy on you and not bump his head into momma's lips too much.

JEff said...

I got braces (for the second time) last year. They were painful, but I think it was totally worth it. Take lots of medicine. abbey

LaLa said...

Hey, don't go making yourself even more beautiful...we can't handle it.

Thanks for the wishes and the ecard you sent : )

Laura said...

I think you should give yourself a day at the Spa too! Congratulations on the braces -- I hope they're not too painful!

shelley said...

Those are the coolest braces. I had braces in high school...remember the metal ones that wrapped around your teeth???? Yep those were mine. Invest in some wax to put on the sore spots as well.

Ann said...

Now see, you're teeth didn't look bad to me, but I guess now they'll be perfect. I always wanted braces as a kid, b/c I thought braces made your teeth look pretty. Of course I had glasses, so braces seemed like a better deal to me :0)

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh my word, like you need Botox!!! Girl you look great!! I'm happy for you that you got the braces. :) I hope they're not too ouchie the first week or so - definitely hit up the Advil and lip balm, and don't forget that wax stuff!!

Tish said...

girl, you have all the great hook-ups! good thing you went out for a nice dinner with your husband BEFORE braces...it may be just applesauce for a while for you!

tish

Brady Balighian said...

You are so funny:) Hopefully those braces aren't too uncomfortable.

Just Us said...

Ha ha ha...you had me going there girl. The braces look terrific...you bro did a great job. Now the question is what does Kobi think of it? Kristie