Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today marks mama's birthday! The BIG 27! So what might you ask do I have in store? Shhhh... its a secret that will unveil itself next Monday:)
Here are some mama and Kobi pictures. Like I would post without those!

Kobi your so stink in cute!(All 3 of these pictures were taken at different times... notice the hair getting lighter and lighter? LOL!)


*October 17th*

Thanks so much hubby for the awesome night out! For all you romantics he took me to the same location where our wedding reception was held 5 years ago. Your such a good husband:) Lets have a mama/ daddy date same time same place next week too!

12 comments:

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Happy birthday!!

Just Us said...

Woooo hoo...happy birthday Sherry. And that is soo sweet that Matt took you to the same place you had your wedding reception...big points for him!!! Can't wait until we hear the big secret : ) Kristie

LaLa said...

Happy Birthday...you are a BABY!! What an awesome idea and can't wait to see what is "unveiled" on Monday...hope it is decent enough to post..ha ha

JEff said...

Happy Birthday Sherry!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sherry! What a romantic you're married to. I wish my husband would take me to our reception locale... anytime! (It was in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico).

LOL

Have a great Birthday Week!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Please have your husband call my husband the number is - HAHA :) What a guy. Or shall I say guys? That Kobi is the cutest! Have a super super birthday!
Tiffany
www.youbelong.net/rhines

Tish said...

Happy birthday! I love the way that Kobi is looking at you in the photos...so sweet!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday, Sherry-girl!

Brady Balighian said...

HAPPY BDAY!!!
You've been married 5 years already??? That went by sooooooo quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sherry,
Happy belated birthday to you!!
At 27-years-young, you are still a baby in this 37-years-old lady's eyes..lol..

Jackie

Ann said...

Happy late birthday!!

insanemommy said...

TWENTY SEVEN?! Oh my heavens.. Such a babe. What I'd give to be that age again. Throwing head back and laughing with fond memories...

Insane Mommy