Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tagged Again...

I never post without a picture so I thought I'd show Kobi's newest room addition. When he falls out the crib hopefully he wont get to far:)


I have been tagged with the middle name meme by Lala so these are the facts.

Rules. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!

So here I go...

Neatness! I am a neat, organizational freak:)
Ice Cream addict/ Imju junkie:)
Cozy, Chocolate & Coach. Need I say more?
Obagi. As of a couple months ago this is all I use on my face. Wrinkles, zits, age spots will all just melt away! Fabulous!
Laughter is what I like to be surrounded by. OH AND LOUIS VUITTON!
Excitement, exercise (NEVER) and energy. Energy to run after Kobi that is!
So here you have it. The little things that I surround myself by. Sweets, beauty products & purses. If I had deeper thoughts people I wouldn't be Sherry Nicole! LOL!
So now who to tag???

7 comments:

Brady Balighian said...

Kobi is so cute dancing in his diaper! He is really growing up fast. Pllllllllleeeeaaasssseeee don't tag me!

LaLa said...

ha ha...you know I had to torture you..afterall, if you are going to be Annslee's MIL I must know more about you! Love the pics of the escape artist...he will know how to work the gate soon enough LOL

Laura said...

We put this on Avery's crib, so she couldn't fall out (or climb out):
http://www.amazon.com/Tots-In-Mind-Inc-0001/dp/B000056HLX

Too bad they don't make them for big kid beds! ;)

Laura

PS I think you and I like to be surrounded by the same exact things!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Just love the pics of Kobi staring out above the gate to figure out how the heck he can get out! And I am with ya on the LV bags...he he he

shelley said...

I can't seem to post without pictures either....maybe because that is my favorite part of others' blogs. What happened to your baby boy?? He is growing into a toddler boy. Still a true cutey

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

I had never heard of that mascara before--it looks great. Kobi is adorable, as always!

R... said...

Kobi has some sweet moves! What a cutie!! Ice cream & shopping? Definition of happiness.