Saturday, July 14, 2007

Its Been Some Week...




We are finally home! The beach was fabulous! Kobi loves the water. He must have eaten a million handfuls of sand but he's still alive and kicking. We managed to play on the beach everyday and the "mamarazi" (as LaLa would call us:) managed to take 400 pictures! (Of course I came video camera equipped to!) I'm dying to download some great happy Kobi photos but for right now I figured why not get some of the serious black and whites out of the way:) In the mean time I have to check a zillion emails. However there was one blog I managed to check last night at 1:50 AM... I know I really should have been sleeping. CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea, Paul and big brother Patrick! Kobi and I are so happy that Miranda is coming home! We are thrilled to hear your news and we were thinking of you all week long:)



Last year as I was waiting... dying to hear word of Kobi and just thinking come on phone ring! Its crazy what a year can do! I remember laying on the beach wondering... When will I be flying across the world to hold my child for the first time? Will he be a big or little guy? Will he have siblings? Is his birth mother pregnant now or has he already been born? Now this year as I lay on the same beach I think... Has Ann gotten her call? What other clothes has the fashionista Sarah bought for the future Miss Hannah Claire? Has the little Island Boy been named? Aloha Kristie and have you received anymore updates on Yu-Lin? Is Lauren Ling saying any new words? Has Kris taken anymore amazing photos that inspire me to carry my camera at all times from now on? Can Ryan be any cuter? What new projects is Tisra working on? Where has Flat Reed gone this week? Will Sophia's first outfit in America be animal print:) ? How can I get a tan like Avery's or Annslee's? LOL! How does Shelley find the funniest Internet pictures to post on her blog? Where did all of Brady's hair come from? Violet's got the coolest video making parents in the world! What amazing places little Camille and Noah have gone. How will Marina feel about not buying all boy's clothes? And last... when will Kobi learn to walk like Laney??? Please tell me WHEN DO LAZY BOYS WALK?! LOL!


So here you have it! I think way to much! Now off to my emails and beach photo's because I've got some really cute photo's to post:)

14 comments:

David and Janalee said...

Beautiful pictures! Maya loves the beach also and managed to get a few fistfuls of sand down as well. Looks like you had a great time, can't wait for the pics and video. Love the "mamarazi" nickname btw.
I check little kobi out all the time, just don't comment very often, life with five gives me computer time in minute long intervals!!! Anyhoo, your little man is just so cute!!
Have a great weekend,
Janalee

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word "Mamarazi!" Heehee. I've never heard anyone use this term before. Great black and whites!

Sherry said...

Sarah~

Isnt it a great word? LOL! I can take no credit... Thank LaLa for inventing it. She's the creator I've just rolled with it:) LOL!

R... said...

Beautiful photos! It sounds like a fantastic trip that will be with you for a long time to come.

Thanks for thinking of us and yes, our Island Boy is still waiting for his official name! :-)

R...
http://littletatertot.blogspot.com

shelley said...

As always, wonderful photos. You truly could make your living as a mamarazzi. We are celebrating our one yr referral with Claire...where does the time go? Glad you are safe at home.

kitchu said...

Oh. A new word, which I will gladly adopt once Macey is home, cuz dang that girl is gonna think the camera is PART of my face!! I can't wait to see more of your photos from the beach, and I'm glad Kobi loved it so much!!

Nicole said...

Wow-he's adorable-and looks SOOO happy! I've enjoyed your blog!
Nicole

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Glad you had a good time at the beach, and thanks for thinking of us! Lauren's latest word is "diaper." I say "do you need a new diaper?" and she says "diaper!"
Fun times around here. :-)

LaLa said...

Love the pics...can't wait for more. I don't think I invented Mamarazzi...I can't remember who I heard it from though LOL
Glad you had a fun time...we go to the beach in 3 weeks : )

Tiffany said...

dearest mamarazzi -
you are too much! I laugh everytime I read your posts.
Kobi looks like a tried and true beach bum! I'm so glad he loved it and you had a great time. Mr Kobi's getting b-i-g :)
thanks for the shout out and just for you (and me) I'll be sure sophia's sportin the animal print for her US debut!!
LOL
Tiffany

Ann said...

Those pictures are amazing. It looks like you guys had a great time and thanks for thinking of us on your vacation

JEff said...

Love the picture of Kobi with sandbox. He looks mesmerized by the water.

Laura said...

Wow... great pictures! He seems to be loving the ocean and the sand... who doesn't?! Can't wait to see the next batch. BTW, you asked how we get Avery to give us such good smiles for the camera. We started by asking her to show us her teeth. We got some very cheesy smiles at first, but that's how we got her started. Give it a try!

Anonymous said...

Love the beach shots. Yumm...didn't you know that sand is gourmet kid food...he he he...Love the shots at the beach, looks like Hawaii in the pictures. Thanks for thinking of us while playing in the beautiful water and lovely weather.