Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sherry's Confession

Hello everyone! So I'll admit I am a Blog addict:) I try to check out my fellow Bloggers websites on a reasonable basis (once every other day) and I love to follow every one's journeys to their beautiful babies. Watching "Gotcha Day" video's is one of my favorite pastimes and they bring back so many wonderful feelings! Lately I have fallen in love with many of your "sad-crying-screaming-kicking-baby" pictures and videos. So this has inspired me to show one of mine. I cant thank you all enough for the sweet comments you leave. Yes... Kobi is an extremely happy little guy, Yes... he is full of life and YES... he will throw a random temper tantrum. So here you go... I thought I'd contribute as well. The Google Video below was taken "pre-haircut" but in any case this is usually how Kobi reacts when he is so abruptly taken from the swings. (You know after he has spent 1 hour on them... :)

6 comments:

The family of six said...

I'm a blog addict too! My husband told me to cut it out! Kobi looks so cute in the new pictures.

Jennifer said...

Sherry,
I also have to confess, I have become a blog addict. Everyone laughs at me!! I very rarely comment on the blogs, but check MANY each day. You'd think with 4 kids I'd have more to do:))

LaLa said...

Bloglines saves my life...I won't even tell you how many feeds I have : (

Anonymous said...

I am a blog addict, too. That's why I don't have my own. Too busy reading others' blogs!!! lol... Thanks for keeping yours up to date so that I can get my Kobi "fix" every week! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

BTW, here's a recent video of Shaun. Can't believe he is walking and "talking" now.. :)
Jackie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1431972499030091827&hl=en

Sarah said...

Want to going bloggers anonymous together???