Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Grandpa...WHY??

Like Kobi doesn't have a million things to play with at Grandpa and Grandma's house. All I can say is Grandpa started this game. Kobi would hit him with the spatula to move faster like he was a horse! Poor, poor Grandpa...but he put this on himself. (Oh and if your wondering Grandma was the one who gave him the spatula ...)
Then when daddy got home he feel victim also.(Minus the cooking utensils...)
and because of all that peer pressure...lets just say now my back hurts:)

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Too funny. Grandparents always do stuff like this then send them home!!! ha ha

Tisra said...

Yeah. My dad, "Grandad", taught my boys Bloody Knuckles on a previous visit, and they remembered and requested it on his last flight out. That is one that I won't play no matter how hard the peer pressure. :-)

But, isn't Kobi just all boy?! So sweet!

Ann said...

That is so funny! Grandpa is gonna regret that one, now he's gonna be a horse everytime he see him, okay maybe he won't regret it, but...

Great pictures by the way I love Kobi's great big smile,