Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kobi's Brother From Another Mother...

Brady has finally arrived!!! For all of you wondering...no this is not a new addition to our family. Brady's wonderful mama "Lisa" was my Maid of Honor, friend since Elementary School and is now a mama herself! Brady came into the world on May 5th! Her and her dear husband offered support throughout our adoption and are just amazing with Kobi so naturally I had to introduce Kobi to his newest friend right away.

Isn't he so cute??? click here for Brady's Blog

Kobi's old car seat. (That he used for 1 week...my baby sure didn't fit so neatly in that:)

Kobi...GENTLE! (See how I've got a "death grip" on that left arm...)

6 lbs... I could get use to this:)

Is it just me or is Kobi's head the same size as the adults?? (I love Kobi to death but man my back hurts!) NOTE TO SELF: Buy Kobi bigger clothes... again, buy myself Thermal Care Heat Pads!

So a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Eric and Lisa!!! He's so perfect in every way! I cant wait until our kiddo's can play together. Know that I will have bags of clothes ready and be video camera armed at all times:)
*However Eric puts me to shame in that department...you guys will be amazing parents!

2 comments:

Brady Balighian said...

We were so glad that you and Kobi could visit Brady. We are looking forward to visiting you when Brady is a little older. Kobi is so cute!! I love the pictures of him on Brady's blog!

Anonymous said...

haha.. you observe everything... thats what great Mama do... ..your baby is getting bigger...but such a handsome little boy!