Friday, March 16, 2007

Kobi's 10 Months Today!

Hard to believe that my not-so-little guy was born 10 months ago today! As of lately he says dad-da constantly, he loves to eat everything in sight & his new buddy is Arctika (our youngest and now only husky). I catch him pounding on her like a drum but yet she does nothing...what a good dog! He is also working on many different facial expressions (I love this picture it's cheesy and shows all his teeth) as well as playing the new game of "drop down". In this game he stands up and plops down as quickly as possible. He's a pro at it:) Now if I can only teach him that you shouldn't try this on concrete. (I'm working on that one.) He is still an excellent sleeper (a full 12 hours plus 2 naps during the day) and I feel honored and blessed that he is mine! Its like God knew I don't do well in the mornings and gave me this perfect child that takes right after me. Thank you lord! Everyday he gets a little more cuddly, a little more clingy. Its hard to believe that he has only been in our family 3 months. I remember how each day of waiting for "The Call" dragged and dragged but now that he is here all that anxiety, all those teary nights are just a memory.

***To all you waiting families Kobi and I hope your babies come home soon. That you to can experience all those cheesy smiles, the game of drop-down & hopefully restful nights just as we do. We are thinking of you guys and hang in there because hopefully real soon you will have your babies:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sherry,
Look at all of those teeth on that sweet cheesy grin! :) Thanks for sharing the Thai Tea recipes. I love it, but I've only had it in the occasional Thai restaurant. My huge 6 ounce jug of star anise arrived in the mail today, and I appreciate having other ideas of what to do with it besides make pretty tea eggs!

Ann said...

I love that cheesy smile. He seems like a happy baby and I can't believe that it's already been three months that he's been home. And "those of us waiting" always appreciate that you don't forget that we're still here and are always thinking of us.{{hugs}}