Friday, January 26, 2007

Kobi's Baby Shower!

"Mama tells me there aren't too many kids that get to attend their own Baby Shower...""or have it catered by one of the best Taiwanese cooks in town..."
"They said the food was yummy. If only I had a couple more teeth...""No Mama! I refuse to go downstairs dressed like this!!...""People came from all over. (Becky came all the way from Lake Zurich to meet me)..." "I think daddy was trying to escape. That's why these 4 women are holding him down...""Time for presents but not before I make mama change my clothes!..""That's better! Now I'd like to sit on some...""This is Lisa. Shes a mama in training. I liked her a lot...""I had so many gifts that people were putting them in a different room...""Right now mama and daddy are thinking how is all this going to fit in the car??..."

"Thank you Auntie Cassie for throwing one really cool party!"

*A Special Note From Sherry

Thank you everyone who could attend the shower. I know the weather did get bad & I hope you all made it home safely. It meant so much to Matthew & I seeing all those happy faces (that drove & flew) great distances to be there! I think that Matthew & I are truly blessed to have all of you as such a wonderful group of family & friends sharing in Kobi's "Welcome to America/ Baby Shower party"! Cassie, G-mama & Nai-Nai we cant thank you enough for throwing this event for Kobi!

2 comments:

J+Di Di said...

Sherry- wow....what a nice baby shower!!! You and Kobi are soo lucky to have such a great group of family and friends!

Ann said...

Looks like you had an awesome shower. And your outfits were great.