Friday, January 19, 2007

A Happy 1st Month Together!


I cant believe it has been one month since baby Kobi entered are family! He brings so much joy to our lives and we feel so blessed to be given this perfect little man to raise. Its been exactly one month since the day I bought this hat for him in Taiwan. The time passes by so quickly now and I think to myself "why couldn't it go this fast before Kobi arrived?" In only one month he has done so many new things. He has said his first word...daddy. He has begun to crawl and is now pulling himself up to a standing position on his own. He tries to eat everything by himself and he reaches out to his mama whenever he wants to be held. His newest development is making the cutest clicking noise with his mouth and of course he likes to spit when he's excited. (I've really been trying to work on that last one.)Everyday waking up to his happy big smile makes my heart melt. I cant imagine life with out my Kobi...
I have met so many wonderful people along the way during this adoption. So many of you have offered so much advice and I truly thank you for it. Thank you all for lending your support during our wait for Kobi and for offering an ear with my silly "1st time mama" questions! My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in the waiting phase of their paper-pregnancies. Hang in there...it does happen! Very soon you too will have the most amazing experience of a life time...bringing home your little one from Taiwan! Just know that Kobi and I are thinking about all of you!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sherry, I love this pic of Kobi! It is so precious.
Sarah from the Yahoo Taiwan Adoption Group