Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Kobi Three Matthews




The last three photos I took a couple weeks ago. Matthew is a friend of a friends son. His hair and eyes and skin were just to yummy not to stalk him "Mamarazzi"style at a friends party and since I was playing around with photo editing anyway I threw one of Kobi in that captures his last trace of chubby cheeks. I think my babies fat-ness is almost gone. He's getting so big and I think he will have high cheekbones just like his birth mama. Heck I wish I did... hehe :)

I know its been awhile since I last posted so scroll down to get your "Kobi-Fix" :)
I've posted two more entries to try and catch up!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kobi is more handsome than ever! He is growing up so much. I love those close up photos they are awesome.
xo
Megan