Thursday, May 28, 2009

Me and my tractor







Ok... so I have just posted a million of the same picture but Kobi's facial expressions were just to cute to not post all my favorites (especially the first one). Man does this tractor go fast! I'm not joking! Its got two speeds and a reverse and I can not even be outside when Kobi's riding throughout the yard because it makes me so darn nervous. Seriously he took out half a bush and it must get up to
15 MPH! I think this will become a Kobi/ daddy toy. Hehe :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

How funny is this little thing?!?!?! I say this all the time... but he's getting to be such a big boy!

Matthew Lyburn said...

Your shirt matches! Amazing! :)

Tish said...

wow! that is some toy! nicer than my car! kobi seriously always looks like THE happiest kid! what a handsome little dude he is! and those bunny baskets are amazing...your husband has some killer skills!

Brady Balighian said...

Does it really cut grass?? If so please bring it to our house:)

Matthew Lyburn said...

Your Mommy takes the best pictures.
LOve,
Matthew