Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Birthday Party

I love these two pictures! Rachel's facial expression in the first one just says it all. The second picture... I just can't stop laughing! I think this was taken right before Kobi threw her to the ground.
A couple weekends ago was Rachel's 3rd birthday and she had her party in this cool play land place. (When I'm tired my poetic writing just flows out:) Anyway... this "warehouse-looking-toddler-fun-for-all-arena" had different rooms the kids could play in and every couple minutes a director would move them to another area.
So here is Kobi as a weatherman...
unloading groceries from his ambulance (?)
and stealing groceries from the ambulance play land in a shopping cart adequate to his size and able to hightail butt at rapid speed. Moving on...
I had to post this last picture. At what age do children become embarrassed that mom is taking pictures around "friends"? Apparently at TWO! I just like how Kobi put his own name tag on. Hehe!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the second photo. What a bunch of silly monkeys. And Kobi baby grew up into such a big boy! Ack! How time flies. Seems like yesterday I was drooling over your photos on that pretty white bridge in the park in Taipei.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Ha hA! That Kobi pre-thrown-down picture is hilarious. ANd you gotta love an EMT that doesn't forget the snacks. Too cute! =0) Sara.sofa