Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lunchtime!

I have been experimenting with all sorts of different foods to give Kobi lately. It just occurred to me that Easter is coming up and of course we will be dying Easter eggs so why not see if Kobi likes hard boiled eggs?? Here's the outcome...Lunchtime mama! Whats on the menu?What's this...am I suppose to shove the whole thing in my mouth?Like this!?Aww...gross!

At least that's finished now where's the real food?

***I'm guessing that eggs are not Kobi's favorite***

6 comments:

LaLa said...

Too cute. In typical toddler fashion he may love them next week! I love the bib too : )

Anonymous said...

what about egg salad?

kristina

JEff said...

How great is Kobi! We received our referral on Tuesday and are busting at the seams with excited. We are very proud of our little Reed and are now anxiously awaiting travel!

shelley said...

Gotta love a baby who loves to experiement with his food. He is such a handsome boy.

I have started a Taiwan blog...the post will be few until we move along closer, but I thought I would spread the news.

www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

Ann said...

I love his facial expressions. Maybe next year he'll like them...oh well I'm sure he'll have a blast dying eggs or watching Mommy do it!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...love your pictures...always bring a smile on my face...funny as well!